IF YOU ARE A FAN OF JEET KUNE DO,
YOU NEED THESE DVDS!
(If you attended this incredible event, you can read too!)
We all know that finding solid JKD Instruction is getting tougher and more difficult. Trying to find a credible instructor in your area is usually hard enough (if there is one at all). If you try to surf through Youtube for JKD videos, you’ll be confused by the unorganized mish mash of topics, instructors, and bits and pieces of information. The constant searching and run around can leave even the most motivated person depressed and wasting tons of time. These are just two of the reasons I created the JKD Newsletter and JKD Summit Seminars, which was held last March in Chicago. It was an avalanche of JKD info which kept even the most seasoned practitioner busy!
Here are what several others said about the action packed weekend:
What made this event so powerful? Having a vast array of instructors teach on everything from Kick Boxing to Ground Fighting, Weapons to Close Quarters, traditional moves to contemporary concepts, techniques to drills, practical training to extremely interesting philosophy.
I would love to say this was an easy event to organize. But it wasn’t. It was overly time consuming, extremely expensive to put on and a logistical nightmare. Picture 5 Instructors from across the US, coordinating 5 in person seminars, plus 5 online broadcasts, attendees from over a dozen states, and viewers from across the world. But all of the hard work my dedicated staff and I put into it paid off with an incredible experience.
If you missed it, you really did miss out. These 5 Instructors will probably never all be teaching in the same place again…
Except for in the DVD program you can get right now.
It takes their lessons, teachings, drills, moves, tips and secrets and condenses them on to a historical DVD series you have to own!
Here is a brief summary of what is covered by each instructor:
- Tim Tackett has been around the block. As the seminar’s most senior instructor, Tim shared tons of his knowledge. Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- The secret of trapping immobilization
- How to use the high point trap
- Leg destructions in detail
- The “striking downward lop sao”
- How to use the trapping side head strike
- Why the straight fist lop sao is so devastating
- The combo “all together lop sao”
- So much more!
TIM TACKETT(total approximate running time: 2.5 hours)
- Attendees were blown away at the level of knowledge that this young instructor had. There is no doubt why Guru Inosanto has him as one of the main instructors at the Inosanto Academy. Here is just a bit of what Daniel covered at the seminar:
- A simple and super effective warm up drill you have to start using today!
- How to use the jag step, in addition to the pendulum and “rock a shuffle”
- Hand trapping exercises you’ll have to watch in slow motion
- Several trapping sequences you can start using in your training asap!
- Ground fighting, covering guard passes and strikes you never knew existed
- How to use the “attach or capture” to up your close quarters game
- The secret of the running hand
- The 5 levels of speed – you have to know this info!
- Silat entry and follow ups
- Why the attack by combo drill must be in your training arsenal
- Tons more!
DANIEL LONERO(total approximate running time: 2.5 hours)
- Sifu Tucci many times is referred to as the “instructor’s instructor”, and you’ll see why as he eloquently shows extremely effective techniques and training methods. Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- Female/male triangle… finally get this info down!
- The importance of the shuffle, and how to do it correctly
- The drill you must know: the sector pass drill
- The secret of “splitting the bamboo”
- Maintaining the fighting measure, with use of the g-tec
- Offensive highline series, including jabs, crosses and hooks
- Much, much more!
RICK TUCCI(total approximate running time: 1 hour)
- Although Dwight joked about his age, there was no doubting his wisdom. He had the crowd either in deep thought, or laughing hysterically! Here is some of what he covered:
- The JKD / Kali connection
- The importance of the lateral triangle
- Six count and close 4 drills, plus 14 count!
- Stick and dagger drills
- How to use double stick to increase empty hand speed
- The only two levels of JKD you can be in… you’ll have to think about this one!
- Two more hours from Dwight, this is just a small taste!
DWIGHT WOODS(total approximate running time: 3 hours)
- Jim McCann was the no-nonsense combat instructor of the weekend. Every instructor showed how to fight, but Jim took it up to the next level by taking it to the street. Here is a quick summary of some of the things you’ll learn on his DVDs:
- The importance of the combat clock
- The shaky hand drill (great way to develop snappy punches)
- The secret of the retreating j-hook step
- Several takedowns, including the double stiff arm
- The brutal “skull stomp”
- A whole section on counters, and how to increase your effectiveness
- The wheel throw – and additional follow ups
- How to defend against many different grabs (even the over/under hooks)
- Plus more… keep reading!
- The “Brim of fire” theory
- How to throw the most powerful shin kick (it will make you wince!)
- Sprawl drills – plus takedown drills for balance (including head twist)
- Caveman chi sao… you have to see this one!
- Ethical, moral and legal obligations
- It goes on and on… with so much more!
JIM MCCAN(total approximate running time: 2.5 hours)
HERE IS WHAT IT COST (DON’T FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR!)
You can get the whole DVD series, which includes 8 DVDs of the in person seminars, and also all of the video 5 DVDs of the Virtual Seminars (broadcast online) for only $129.
That is all 12 hours of edited video (cutting out time attendees are training, just leaving you solid instruction) for only $129. That is only about $10 per instructional hour. You can’t find a unique experience like this anywhere else, and you definitely can’t find the quality of this instruction for only $10 an hour!
If you don’t get these DVDs you’ll not only be missing out on history, but an incredible tool to get educated on the different perspectives of JKD and the wide variety of training which will make you a better martial artist and fighter.
Simply click the link below and order today. You’ll get the downloadable 5 Virtual DVDs immediately sent to you, and the 8 in person (longer) DVDs rushed out to you today (allow about 10 business days for delivery).
HOLD ON… ONE MORE THING…
One last thing, and extra bonus I’ll throw in if you order right now. I’ve been blessed to be teaching JKD for almost 20 years through my “JKD only” schools around the Chicagoland area. I specifically didn’t teach at the Summit for three reasons:
- I truly look up to each of these JKD Instructors, and am so grateful for what they shared. The event wasn’t about me, but about them.
- I am always busy learning, didn’t want the added responsibility of teaching and sat in awe scribbling notes with each instructor’s teachings… so regardless of what level you’re at, you’ll learn a lot through these DVDs.
- Someone had to man the wheel of this event, and teaching would have put me over the top and sent me to the funny farm if I added one more thing to my to do list!
In all seriousness, many of my students in my schools, and those I’ve seen throughout the years in my seminars and taught through my multi media products wanted me to teach on something.
Therefore, I reached into the vault and pulled out an intensive PRIVATE five hour seminar I taught on the Five Ways of Attack a while back. When a couple of my students and staff saw this product, they encouraged me to release it before 2012 ended.
So, we edited down to an information packed 2 hours DVD, and I’m giving it to you for free. When we sell it, we’ll probably put it at around $50-100 because it contains so much info, but I wanted to give you something as a gift.
I GUARANTEE THESE DVDS
If for some crazy reason you still think this may not be worth your small investment, maybe I should commit you to the funny farm! But, I understand. Order the DVDs and I’ll give you a full 30 days to check them out and see what you missed. If it isn’t up to your standards, just return the DVDs and we’ll also deactivate your access to the online DVDs for a full refund (minus s/h).
But, just for checking them out, I’ll let you keep the access to my DVDs… remember, they were a gift, and I don’t accept returned gifts, ok? Now you have zero excuses.
To get all of the expert’s DVDs and the bonus 5 Ways of Attack DVDs (ready for immediate download) for only $129.
PS: I know many of you are thinking this price can’t be right for 14 hours of instruction. Many of these instructors sell their DVDs for this price – but now you can get all of these DVDs for one low price. Once again, you’ll get the “in person” DVDs mailed to you, and immediate access to the online seminars AND my DVDs as soon as you complete your order. CLICK HERE TO START WATCHING IMMEDIATELY!
PSS: I asked the in person attendees who’s DVD would they buy if they could only get one, and you know what they said? Nothing. They had no answer, because they couldn’t choose just one. One instructor complimented the other, and what one didn’t have enough time to teach, another did. Therefore, these are not sold separately.